|Dates:||24th May 2019|
|Description:||The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013, or the POSH Act, was implemented several years after the Supreme Court issued guidelines regarding sexual harassment against women at the workplace.
Not only are corporates required to create awareness & train on PoSH for their employees but there are penal liabilities for not following this mandate by the law.
Our workshop on ‘Prevention of Sexual Harrassment’ at work is aimed at making participants aware on the subject as well as how to go about addressing cases that transpire at work.
|Programme Coverage:||* Define sexual harassment and offensive behaviors that can be considered harassment.
* Explain the statutory regulations and legal background of sexual harassment.
* Identify effects of sexual harassment on people.
* Recognize that sexual harassment of any type is a form of discrimination & will not be tolerated.
* Implement ways of handling claims of sexual harassment.
* Prevention of sexual harassment. download the brochure for complete details and coverage
|Who should attend:||While the programme is open to all working executives and to all genders, it will especially benefit:
* Company Policymakers
* Human Resources
* Corporate Communication Executives
* Business Owners
* Welfare Committee Members
|Faculty:||Advocate Pooja Sareen|